What are sweepstakes?
Sweepstakes are promotional contests or games where participants can enter to win prizes. The winning of a prize is usually determined by random drawing or a chance event. A purchase or payment is not necessarily required to participate in a sweepstake.
How to participate in Fliff sweepstakes?
To participate in the Fliff Sweepstakes, you don’t have to make a purchase or payment. The sponsor of the sweepstakes is Fliff Inc. Apple and Google are not involved with the sweepstakes. Fliff is an app that offers sports prediction games for entertainment and gives away sweepstakes entries, called “Fliff Cash”. Sweepstakes have start and end date.
To be eligible, you must be a legal resident of the US (excluding certain states), be at least 18 years old and not an employee of Fliff Inc. You can enter the sweepstakes by becoming a member of Fliff through the app and signing in.
You can collect Fliff Cash by purchasing Fliff Coins, claiming Fliff Coins, participating in Fliff Cash contests on social media or sending a request by post. The amount of Fliff Cash will vary depending on the method used.
Complete list of all states where Fliff is available you can check on our homepage.
History of sweepstakes?
The history of sweepstakes games in the US can be traced back to the 18th century, when lotteries were a popular form of gambling and fundraising. In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, mail-in sweepstakes became popular, often linked to the sale of a product. However, concerns about fraud and deception led to the passage of federal and state laws regulating sweepstakes.
In the 1990s and 2000s, sweepstakes became a marketing tool for businesses, and online sweepstakes emerged with the growth of the internet. Today, sweepstakes are a common form of marketing, often used by companies to promote their products and services, and are regulated by both federal and state laws.
Fliff Cash Sweepstakes
Using Fliff Cash to Play Sweepstake Games. Learn here what you all need to know:
- Participants with Fliff Cash can play games within Fliff to win additional Fliff Cash.
- Participants can change between Fliff Coins and Fliff Cash to play games, and the amount of Fliff Cash that can be won is displayed on the platform.
- Only games played with Fliff Cash can be redeemed for cash and prizes.
- Automated or systematic methods to win and redeem Fliff Cash are prohibited.
- Fliff’s decisions on operation and administration are final and binding.
- Fliff Cash must be played once or more times (not exceeding 20) before it can be redeemed.
- Prize win rates and payout odds can change at any time.
- Verification and Confirmation of Potential Winners:
- Potential winners are subject to verification and decisions by the Fliff are final.
- Potential winners must comply with the rules, sign and return an affidavit/declaration of eligibility, and complete KYC verification.
- If potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to comply, or the prize notification is undeliverable, the prize is forfeited.
How to redeem prizes/sweepstake winnings?
Or simple said Prize redemption. What you need to know in case you decide to redeem the prizes won on Fliff app.
- Prizes will be sent to the email registered to your account
- ID, credit, and verification checks may be conducted
- Requests for redemption remain pending until verification is complete
- Additional verification may be required for redemptions over $599
- Requests must be made within 30 days of request
- Account may be deactivated if verification cannot be completed
- Contact customer support for redemption of prizes in a deactivated account
- Fliff Inc may run credit checks and charge fees for redemption
- Limits on redemption may be set at $1,000 per day
- Redemption process may take up to 30 days and may experience delays
- Only one redemption request per account per 5 days
- Prizes may be allocated in increments over a number of days
- A Payment Administration Agent may be appointed to accept payments
- Fliff Cash expires 30 days after last login and may be forfeited
- Incorrectly credited Prizes must be reported to Customer Support
- Participants are responsible for retaining records of transactions
- By participating, Participants agree to comply with Sweepstakes Rules, release Promoter from liability, and allow use of personal information.
To learn more how to withdraw the money from the Fliff sweepstake games you can check here our detailed guide.
Why Fliff sweepstakes?
By participating in the Sweepstakes, winners allow the Fliff company to use their name, photo, voice, opinions and location for promotion in any media worldwide. To see the list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Sweepstakes Department at FLIFF Inc. Fliff as a company reserves the right to cancel, modify or disqualify the Sweepstakes if there’s any fraud, technical failure or other issues beyond their control. Fliff as a company is not responsible for any errors or damages related to the Sweepstakes. If a winner’s prize is lost, the only remedy is to replace it. The terms in these rules apply to all participants and disputes will be resolved through arbitration.
Frequently Asked Questions:
In order to redeem prizes from Fliff you might need to verify your ID and other KYC (know your customer) required checks.
Additional verification may be required for redemptions over $599. Limit on redemption may be set as $1,000 per day.
Sweepstakes are promotional contests or games where participants can enter to win prizes.
Participation in the Fliff Sweepstakes does not require purchase or payment. Sponsored by Fliff Inc, Fliff is a sports prediction game app that awards sweepstakes entries, known as “Fliff Cash”. Apple and Google are not affiliated. The sweepstakes have a defined start and end date.
Odds of winning vary for each game and are published by the Fliff.