Fliff accepts five different payment methods for on-site currency purchases. You can add funds directly from your bank account using Visa, Mastercard, and online bank transfers. You can also use e-wallets such as PayPal and Skrill. On-site purchases are instant, and there are no fees for deposits or withdrawals
When it comes to online betting, many people still prefer to pay with a debit card. Not only is it convenient, but the safeguards against fraud and money laundering are second to none. This is why top bookmakers and casinos accept debit cards for payment.
Fliff is the same when it comes to that. They understand the importance of safe and secure transactions. While all reputable bookmakers and casinos use data encryption when you deposit funds on their websites.
What Kinds of Debit Cards Are There?
|The most common type of debit card, it is linked to your bank account. Many punters around the world use it.
|An Electron card functions similarly to a Visa debit card in that funds must be available in your account for it to function. With a Visa debit card, you can go overdrawn, but not with a Visa Electron.
|Mastercard’s equivalent of the Visa Debit card, but it can also be used as a pre-paid card, making withdrawals a little more difficult.
|Bitcoin Debit Card
|Yes, such things exist! Bitcoin is slowly gaining traction in the United States, but some UK betting sites are now getting involved. Despite the fact that it differs from traditional payment methods, Bitcoin debit cards are expected to gain popularity in the future.
Is It Safe to Bet with a Debit Card?
It’s as simple as that: debit cards are safe and legal to use on all top betting sites. It is one of the primary reasons for the popularity of this payment method. However, make certain that you are betting or playing casino or poker games on a reputable website.
When depositing, all debit cards used by a punter have 3-D Secure protection from their bank or card issuer, which is an additional security step based on XML that keeps your funds safe.
Not only that, but all of the top debit card betting sites in the UK take pride in being the best in terms of trust and security – they monitor a variety of ongoing activities such as:
- Money Laundering
- Identity Theft
- Problem Gambling
- Customer Support
What Are the Benefits of Using Debit Cards for Betting?
- Deposits are instant, and withdrawals are usually received within three business days.
- Simple to Use – Compatible with 99.9% of UK online betting sites.
- Secure – Adding an extra layer of security to your deposit keeps your funds safe.
- Mobile Betting – You can use both methods on your mobile device without any problems.
- Promotions – Some websites offer promotions for specific deposit methods, so keep an eye out for those.
- There are numerous debit cards available, and the vast majority of them are accepted.
When you use a prepaid debit card, you know you’ll only spend what’s on the card.
As technology advances, so does the demand for secure payment methods other than your standard debit card, which leads us to Skrill betting sites.
Skrill works similarly to PayPal in that you can fund your account by transferring funds to Skrill, who will then pay the deposit, which is a very popular payment method these days because you never have to disclose your payment details online, keeping the payment process secure.
What exactly is Skrill?
Skrill, formerly Moneybookers (remember them? ), was born in 2011 after their CEO wanted the brand name to become a verb, similar to how we ‘Google’ something.
Furthermore, the term ‘skrilla’ is a slang term for money, which is how Skrill got its name. Every day, you learn something new.
Skrill Online Betting – A More Convenient Way to Pay and Play
If a Skrill betting site wants to build a reputable business, it must have high security, and visitors to the site must be able to deposit and withdraw safely and securely. You could argue that using a debit card with its added security measures is the safest option, but you could also argue that e-wallets are the best payment methods because you don’t have to enter any additional bank details and you receive any winnings much faster than many other methods.
How exactly do you use Skrill?
That is an excellent question. Because each e-wallet is unique, just because you use PayPal every day doesn’t mean you’ll find Skrill easy to use. Here’s a quick step-by-step guide to setting up a Skrill account for yourself:
- Sign up for Skrill on their site. No strings.
- Make sure you select the right currency when you first open an account as you cannot change it once it’s set
- Add funds to your Skrill wallet via your bank account or
- Use a debit card to fund your e-wallet or
- Use a local payment option such as bank transfer or bitcoin to add funds to your Skrill account
- Check for casino sites bookmakers that accept Skrill
- Head over to their poker room or
- Head over to their online casino or
- Get stuck into their sportsbook
What’s the Big Deal About Using Skrill for Online Betting?
Although Skrill is not supported by all online betting sites, it is well worth opening an account even if you do not intend to use it for betting.
Here are a few (OK, more than a few) reasons why Skrill is a popular betting option:
- Skrill can be used to place bets from your desktop or mobile device at any time and from any location.
- Deposits are made instantly.
- Skrill 1-Tap payments are extremely fast.
- Accepted by a large number of sportsbooks, online casinos, and poker rooms
- It is simple to transfer money from one betting site to another, and withdrawals are much faster than other payment methods.
- Skrill does not charge a fee for deposits or withdrawals.
- Skrill adds an extra layer of security and privacy.
- The e-wallet is not only available at Skrill betting sites; it is also accepted by a variety of other online services.